Vinyl Siding Contractor Serving Coon Rapids, MN & the Twin Cities
If you’re looking for an affordable, low-maintenance siding option, vinyl is the way to go. Vinyl siding costs less than other popular siding choices, such as fiber cement and steel, and can last as long as 50 years when installed properly. It’s also highly customizable and weather-resistant, and can be made from recycled materials.
The durability of vinyl siding is directly associated with the quality of the installation, so it’s important to choose a reputable siding contractor for your project. If you want to ensure your vinyl siding will last for decades, contact the professionals at Paskar Construction. Our experienced siding installers are highly trained in proper siding installation techniques, and take care of everything from initial planning to cleanup. All you have to do is call 612-290-0332, or fill out our contact form to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate!
What Are The Benefits of Vinyl Siding?
Vinyl siding is specially designed to form a barrier around your house. This and other qualities of vinyl siding feature several benefits such as:
- Cost Effectiveness: Vinyl siding is one of the most affordable types of siding on the market today. You do not have to spend a lot of money to get top-rated home covering. You can choose from different types of vinyl siding while still staying within your budget.
- Long-Term Siding Solution: Once we install vinyl siding on your home, you can expect it to perform for up to 40 years. On average, vinyl siding lasts 25 to 30 years, however, with proper ongoing maintenance and cleaning, you may enjoy the same siding for up to four decades.
- Low Maintenance: Speaking of maintenance, vinyl siding requires little maintenance and few repairs. You do not have to repaint or apply stain to vinyl siding year after year. It is also super easy to clean. You can remove all dirt and debris with simple cleaning solution and a light pressure wash.
- Energy Efficiency: When reinforced with insulation, vinyl siding achieves an R-value of up to 4.0 units. Because of this, it offers incredible energy efficiency throughout the home’s interior. You can save up to 30% on your energy bill each month by replacing your old siding with new vinyl siding.
- A Variety of Styles and Designs: With siding, you will have endless choices in color, style, texture, and overall design. Vinyl has the flexibility that makes it ideal in both traditional and contemporary settings. No matter what you are looking for, you can find it with vinyl siding.
Vinyl Siding Brands We Recommend
Not all brands of vinyl siding are created equal. For homeowners who opt for vinyl siding, we recommend Mastic siding from Ply Gem. Mastic vinyl siding gives your home the look of natural wood siding with the long-lasting durability of vinyl. It also provides beautiful color that lasts, easy maintenance, and great insulation that can help reduce your energy bills. Contact us today for more information and to discuss your options!